ABOUT DOMAINE MABY
Initially, the wines were produced for home consumption. After the Second World War, Domaine Maby was officially launched by Armand Maby, who developed a modern, functional winery and acquired new plots of vines. In 1946, the first bottles with the "Domaine Maby" label were produced. In the 1960s, Armand was joined by his son Roger and his sons-in-law. The estate was further extended, onto the Tavel appellation and the beautiful pebbled terroir of Lirac. In 2005, Roger's son Richard Maby joined the estate. After fifteen years spent in finance, driven by his love of wine and the special potential of Lirac and Tavel, he brought new energy to the estate and a modern style to his wines.