1. Smash and chop 3 garlic cloves. Add to a pan on medium low heat with your olive oil.
2. Bring a large pan of heavily salted water to a boil and drop in your bucatini.
3. Once garlic has simmered, add in tin of tomatoes and smash up. Season well, increase heat slightly to cook through for 10 minutes.
4. Add in a tablespoon of nduja to sauce.
5. Add pasta to sauce once cooked with a ladle of pasta water. Add in chopped parsley and toss through.
6. Heat up a heavy pan with some oil. Add in your scallops once screaming hot. Sear got 2 mins on one side and flip and cook for 1 minute.
7. Turn off heat and add in butter and nduja. Tilt pan and baste scallops in nduja butter for 1 minute and remove to rest for 1-2 minutes.
8. Plate up pasta, top with scallops and drizzle over the nduja butter. Finish with a good squeeze of lemon and get stuck in.